Our team provided Owner’s Representation services to the Chicago Police Department during the construction and close-out phases of the 7th District Police Station. This project called for the design and new construction of a $21 million, 43,698-square-foot, two-story police station and three surface parking lots.
- Management of budget, scheduling, procurement, and A/E and contractors
- Environmental clean-up and site preparation
- Construction oversight, project reporting, and quality assurance
- FFE management, along with commissioning and close-out
R.M. Chin was responsible for the coordination and communication between multiple agencies during this project.
- Chicago Police Department
- Public Building Commission of Chicago
- Office of Emergency Management and Communications
- Chicago Department of Transportation
- Chicago Department of General Services
- Various utility companies