R.M. Chin provides Project Management services to the Illinois Tollway’s Move Illinois Program. Move Illinois will improve mobility, relieve congestion, reduce pollution, create 120,000 jobs, and link economies across the Midwest region.
- Reconstruct and widen the Jane Addams Memorial Tollway (I-90), Reconstruct the Central Tri-State Tollway (I-294) and Edens Spur (I-94)
- Preserve the Reagan Memorial Tollway (I-88)
- Preserve the Veterans Memorial Tollway (I-355)
- Repair roads, bridges, and maintenance facilities
R.M. Chin provides construction management, design management, program controls, program, GIS, Information Technology services, and communications in support of the Illinois Tollway Engineering, Planning, and Information Technologies departments.
Since 2005, R.M. Chin has provided Project/Construction Management services to the Tollway’s $6 billion Congestion Relief Plan. R.M. Chin has provided Project Management and Construction Management, overseeing some of the plan’s most aggressive projects, including the completion of multiple Open Toll Road Tolling Plaza renovations and mainline reconstruction projects.
- Performing audits
- Enforcing quality programs such as inspections of maintenance of traffic and erosion and sediment control compliance
- Monitoring and ensuring the CM is following Tollway ISO procedures
- Facilitating the development of change orders and extra work orders
- Attending field meetings, as needed, and reporting back to the Tollway Project Manager
- Providing technical assistance
- Reviewing project construction contract shop drawings
- Facilitating communication between the contractors and Project Manager