R.M. Chin has provided Owner’s Representation and Construction Management services to the Chicago Department of Aviation (CDA) since 1992. R.M. Chin has served as the lead firm in the CARE and CARE Plus, LLC joint ventures, currently overseeing the Capital Improvement Programs for Midway and O’Hare International Airports.
Our Project Managers work side-by-side with City aviation staff and the airlines to develop the capital programs, policies and procedures, as well as to provide design management review, enforce quality and safety, and deliver complete construction management services, including budget development and management, schedule development and management, construction oversight, procurement and reporting. We have also taken the role as Owner’s Representative for select O&M projects at both airports.
- Runway/taxiway development/rehabilitation
- Terminal construction and rehabilitation
- Heating/refrigeration system upgrades
- Aircraft facilities
- Access roads, bridges, and tunnel rehabilitation
- Stormwater management systems and utilities upgrades
- Electrical, security, and communications systems infrastructure upgrades
- Maintenance facilities and demolition
- Parking structures