Eileen Chin, President of R.M. Chin & Associates, Inc. (R.M. Chin), was awarded Member of the Year at the WTS Greater Chicago 2016 Annual Awards on September 22nd. As a chapter member for the last 12 years, Eileen has served on the Board of Directors and various committees. She also served as co-chair for the WTS Annual Conference held in Chicago last year.
The list of award recipients included:
- Beth McCluskey, Director, Division of Public and Intermodal Transportation at the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) – Woman of the Year
- HNTB Corporation – Employer of the Year
- BFF Bikes – Rosa Parks Diversity Leadership Award
- The 606 – Innovative Transportation Solutions Award
- Randall Blankenhorn, Secretary of Transportation at IDOT – Honorable Ray LaHood Award
Award recipients were selected for embodying the WTS message and leading by example through their contributions to the Chicago transportation community. The event also featured Emily Castor, Director of Transportation Policy at Lyft, as the keynote speaker.
“WTS is an organization that not only advances women, but creates opportunities and lifelong friendships. Congratulations to my fellow awardees,” said R.M. Chin President Eileen Chin.
About R.M. Chin:
R.M. Chin & Associates, Inc. (R.M. Chin) is a Chicago-based M/W/DBE firm providing expert Owner’s Representation, Project/Program, and Construction Management services for leading public and private entities in the transportation, aviation, and buildings sectors. R.M. Chin is proud to be a Champion Corporate Sponsor of the WTS Greater Chicago Chapter.